||A modernised update of the Rollermouse Pro2, the RollerMouse Pro3 is a central input device that sits between the keyboard and user, eliminating the need to reach sideways for your mouse, reducing risk of overuse injury to the neck, shoulders, elbows, and wrist. RollerMouse Pro3 allows you to work safer, faster, and more comfortably.
- The Rollerbar: Roll the bar up, down and sideways to move the cursor. Vary your hand movements with the Rollerbar click function.
- Copy: Ctrl + C with just one click.
- Left click: Use the large left button to left click.
- Double click: Get two clicks in one with the ‘one touch’ double click.
- Scroll wheel: Move up and down comfortably, middle click, and auto-scroll lock.
- Right click: Use the large right button to right click.
- Paste: Ctrl + V with just one click
- 16cm of RollerBar access, suitable for one hand or two
- Keyboard risers to customise the height and angle of keyboard
- Integrated and detachable wrist rest
- USB Plug and Play installation and connection
- Additional wrist/forearm support is available with the addition of the RollerWave2
Connection: USB Cable
Tracking method: Optical monitor sensor
Cursor speed precision (dpi): 750/1250
Compatibility: PC and Mac
||Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/ME/98
Microsoft Windows 2008/2003/2000/NT 4.0
Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer
Wrist rest depth: 70mm